- UK (2 - 3 working days).
- Rest of the EU (3 - 5 working days).
- Rest of the world (4 - 7 working days).
Please note: Unfortunately if you do not live in an European Economic Community (EEC) country you will be responsible for any custom charges imposed in your country. We cannot predict what these might be so you may be better contacting your local customs office to find out more.
Shipping charges incurred in connection with the return of a product are non-refundable.
You are responsible for paying the costs of shipping and for the risk of loss of or damage to the product during shipping, both to and from Opuline.
Please also note that all stones are natural and may slightly vary in colour and size.
The prices indicated on each product page are not inclusive of applicable taxes, depending on the Country of destination. Delays at customs are unlikely, but if they occur this may delay your shipment.
Return & Exchange
We offer returns and exchanges to products sent back within 7days of receiving order. If you would like to return or exchange an item please:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org and explain your circumstances.
- Ensure the product has not been used or damaged.
- The product must be in its original packaging.
- Provide the receipt or proof of purchase.
- Send all returns to: Opuline Returns, Vermont House, Kinning Park, 149 Vermont, Glasgow, G41 1LU, United Kingdom. Please remember to state: 'Opuline Returns'.
Products that do not meet this criteria will not be considered for return and will be sent back. Please note that pierced earrings including earring pendants are non-returnable for reasons of hygiene and safety. All bespoke, made to order items or jewellery altered to a customer request are non-refundable.
If you have any questions about our Return & Exchange Policy, please contact us: